Ok, so this video has been knocking around for a while but it still resonates with me and is definitely worth a first or repeat view. Thinking of giving up your day job to a live of service to the vine? This video uses the extraordinary website ‘text to move’ website Xtranormal. Check it out […]
Archive | Video Magic RSS feed for this section
What is it about our very human nature that revels in other peoples misfortune? This clip of a FOX News presenter conducting an interview treading grapes still has me smiling. At precisely 55 seconds our hapless interviewer pays dearly for a moment of bravado. The frankly unsettling yelps of agony are simply bizarre. As we […]
Picture the ad agency meeting. It’s 1983. Australian wines have yet to make their breakthrough in the UK. Client and account Director are trying to find a way into this lucrative market through a penetrating TV campaign…
So, it turns out that the “box of wine in a microwave” is a fake. Bummer. Still at least we now get an introduction to ‘Microwave specialist’ Jory Caron, from the hit YouTube Series, “Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?”. Here he displays a CSI like determination to prove why the video is […]
Regular readers of this blog will recall my how utterly distraught I was last summer after accidentally spilling wine of my brand new MacBookPro. In this video, some muppet decides to deliberately pour a glass of wine AND a glass of lemonade over a laptop keyboard in order to proove that he can get it […]
When I was younger, my mother warned me about putting metal in a microwave. These guys put a large box of wine in their microwave and blew a hole in the wall of their kitchen. Some people would argue that this is the best possible solution for the problem of boxed wine.
Wine freezes at about 15 degrees Fahrenheit. But what can you do with the wine once it’s frozen? Well, make a piece of art of course! This took the artist 7 hours to put together and 1 hour to fall apart, and why he felt compelled to drink the stuff at the end is beyond […]
Two girls in bar. Adonis walks in and runs his hand through wavy hair. Predatory blonde approaches man leaving Plain Jane friend to sit on her own…but wait, what’s this? Plain Jane friend leaps to her feet like a gazelle and places herself in front of Wavy hair man. Plain Jane grabs a wine bottle […]
Bloke is running to catch his train. He makes it to the train, just in time. He sits opposite a Hitchcockian Blonde. Train conductor asks for his ticket, but wait, bloke can’t find his ticket. He panics. Blonde nods towards Bloke’s penguin classic, now resting on the table. Bloke looks befuddled. Blonde nods again. Eureka! […]
The recent UK release of the movie ‘Me and Orson Welles’ provides WOTW with the perfect excuse to post the infamous drunken out-takes from Orson’s ill-fated promotion of Paul Masson Champagne. Watch as the world famous director, actor, writer and impresario struggles to keep hold of both his words and his champagne flute. And then […]
- Tesco wine chief hoists himself by his own petard. Ouch. May 25, 2011
- Which Wine Would Feature in The Movie of Your Life? February 4, 2009
- Caption This Photo: I’m only drinking with you because… June 18, 2010
- Concha Y Toro Killed My MacBook Pro July 30, 2009
- Caption This Photo! May 27, 2009
- Paul Smith designs a Claret less Ordinary February 13, 2016
- Romantic Personalised Wine? Nah, Just Veuve Clicquot February 13, 2016
- Tesco launches alcohol free wine without a hint of irony February 11, 2016
- Warning: Unmanned drones are targeting your wine December 11, 2012
- The Truth behind the Robert Parker Wine Advocate deal December 10, 2012
- russell: its cheap and your worth it...
- Gavino: Fair enough Alex - although, as you can tell from ...
- alex: Gavin Williams Profile: "As an independent consul...
- Anders: Dan Jago is a wine man. Rowan Gormley is a markete...
- Jane: Okay folks - controversy time. The supermarkets do...