This just in from REUTERS. An article by MSNBC wine journo Edward Deitch (check out his blog) states a whole bunch of obvious stuff and backs it up with a bunch of stats from some puffy research. Here’s the article in full: Social media is exploding in the wine business and a new survey illustrates […]
Tag Archives | facebook
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a multitude of gaming consoles, must be in want of a life. And yet gaming is evolving. It’s no longer the preserve of teenage boys or men over the age of thirty who wish they were still teenage boys. Gaming is everywhere. […]
- Tesco wine chief hoists himself by his own petard. Ouch. May 25, 2011
- Which Wine Would Feature in The Movie of Your Life? February 4, 2009
- Caption This Photo: I’m only drinking with you because… June 18, 2010
- Concha Y Toro Killed My MacBook Pro July 30, 2009
- Caption This Photo! May 27, 2009
- Paul Smith designs a Claret less Ordinary February 13, 2016
- Romantic Personalised Wine? Nah, Just Veuve Clicquot February 13, 2016
- Tesco launches alcohol free wine without a hint of irony February 11, 2016
- Warning: Unmanned drones are targeting your wine December 11, 2012
- The Truth behind the Robert Parker Wine Advocate deal December 10, 2012
- russell: its cheap and your worth it...
- Gavino: Fair enough Alex - although, as you can tell from ...
- alex: Gavin Williams Profile: "As an independent consul...
- Anders: Dan Jago is a wine man. Rowan Gormley is a markete...
- Jane: Okay folks - controversy time. The supermarkets do...