Tweet Having 3 hours to kill in an airport can be a test of any man’s endurance, however our recent ‘strike induced” delay at Turin was made easier by the amazing selection of wines in the departures shopping area. Yes, of course there were numerous Piedmont classics – fifty different Barolo’s (I counted them) and […]
Tag Archives | fiat
- Tesco wine chief hoists himself by his own petard. Ouch. May 25, 2011
- Which Wine Would Feature in The Movie of Your Life? February 4, 2009
- Caption This Photo: I’m only drinking with you because… June 18, 2010
- Concha Y Toro Killed My MacBook Pro July 30, 2009
- Caption This Photo! May 27, 2009
- Warning: Unmanned drones are targeting your wine December 11, 2012
- The Truth behind the Robert Parker Wine Advocate deal December 10, 2012
- David Mitchell is whining about wine November 24, 2012
- Zombie Wine: We’re coming to get you Barbara November 24, 2012
- When Fashion and Wine Collide… November 14, 2012
- russell: its cheap and your worth it...
- Gavino: Fair enough Alex - although, as you can tell from ...
- alex: Gavin Williams Profile: "As an independent consul...
- Anders: Dan Jago is a wine man. Rowan Gormley is a markete...
- Jane: Okay folks - controversy time. The supermarkets do...
1980's alcohol apple argentina australia bacchus Beaujolais Nouveau berry bros berry bros and rudd cabernet sauvignon camel valley champagne chardonnay Concha Y Toro d'arenberg decanter decanter magazine fine wine france guardian ipad iphone majestic marketing merlot naked wines oddbins red wine riesling shiraz supermarket Tesco the wine society video virgin wines wine wine advertising wine cellar wine labels winemaker wineoftheweek wines wine video world cup zinfandel