Twitter co-founder Biz Stone recently announced that they are ready to sell their first wines. The Twitter wine venture began last year with a tie up with wine maker Crushpad and the the non-profit Room to Read. The idea is to sell the wine in order to promote education and literacy under the name of […]
Tag Archives | twitter
This just in from REUTERS. An article by MSNBC wine journo Edward Deitch (check out his blog) states a whole bunch of obvious stuff and backs it up with a bunch of stats from some puffy research. Here’s the article in full: Social media is exploding in the wine business and a new survey illustrates […]
I had a really dispiriting email exchange with a former business acquaintance yesterday. The exchange centred around what I perceived to be his negative reaction to my new business venture. As I don’t like to burn any bridges I ended our terse exchange with an assurance that I’d send him a bottle of white burgundy […]
- Tesco wine chief hoists himself by his own petard. Ouch. May 25, 2011
- Which Wine Would Feature in The Movie of Your Life? February 4, 2009
- Caption This Photo: I’m only drinking with you because… June 18, 2010
- Concha Y Toro Killed My MacBook Pro July 30, 2009
- Caption This Photo! May 27, 2009
- Paul Smith designs a Claret less Ordinary February 13, 2016
- Romantic Personalised Wine? Nah, Just Veuve Clicquot February 13, 2016
- Tesco launches alcohol free wine without a hint of irony February 11, 2016
- Warning: Unmanned drones are targeting your wine December 11, 2012
- The Truth behind the Robert Parker Wine Advocate deal December 10, 2012
- russell: its cheap and your worth it...
- Gavino: Fair enough Alex - although, as you can tell from ...
- alex: Gavin Williams Profile: "As an independent consul...
- Anders: Dan Jago is a wine man. Rowan Gormley is a markete...
- Jane: Okay folks - controversy time. The supermarkets do...