My wife is looking for a lampshade for the bedroom in our new cottage. I said to her “Forget the lampshade luv, lets get ourselves a wine glass chandelier by John Harrington.” There’s a choice of a 150 glass chandelier or a 300 glass one. We’ve a small cottage so I think…no hang on, the […]
Tag Archives | wine glass chandelier
- Tesco wine chief hoists himself by his own petard. Ouch. May 25, 2011
- Which Wine Would Feature in The Movie of Your Life? February 4, 2009
- Caption This Photo: I’m only drinking with you because… June 18, 2010
- Concha Y Toro Killed My MacBook Pro July 30, 2009
- Caption This Photo! May 27, 2009
- Paul Smith designs a Claret less Ordinary February 13, 2016
- Romantic Personalised Wine? Nah, Just Veuve Clicquot February 13, 2016
- Tesco launches alcohol free wine without a hint of irony February 11, 2016
- Warning: Unmanned drones are targeting your wine December 11, 2012
- The Truth behind the Robert Parker Wine Advocate deal December 10, 2012
- russell: its cheap and your worth it...
- Gavino: Fair enough Alex - although, as you can tell from ...
- alex: Gavin Williams Profile: "As an independent consul...
- Anders: Dan Jago is a wine man. Rowan Gormley is a markete...
- Jane: Okay folks - controversy time. The supermarkets do...
1980's alcohol apple argentina australia bacchus Beaujolais Nouveau berry bros berry bros and rudd cabernet sauvignon camel valley champagne chardonnay Concha Y Toro d'arenberg decanter decanter magazine fine wine france guardian ipad iphone majestic marketing merlot naked wines oddbins red wine riesling shiraz supermarket Tesco the wine society video virgin wines wine wine advertising wine cellar wine labels winemaker wineoftheweek wines wine video world cup zinfandel